Media Training Our comprehensive, customized and effective training techniques were developed by founder-president George Merlis and are informed by his career in senior positions at network broadcast and major market print media outlets. Formerly the day city editor of the nation’s largest afternoon newspaper and executive producer of Good Morning America, the CBS Morning News and Entertainment Tonight, Merlis conducts all our workshops. For more on media training, click here.
Presentation Training An effective presentation is a blend of agenda, materials and techniques; in other words, a performance. Like a good television show, a compelling presentation performance, uses production values to deliver content. We approach presentations with this unique, producer’s point of view and teach agenda creation, graphic support, delivery techniques and mastery of the all-important Q & A session. For more on presentation training, click here.
The essential challenge of communicating in a crisis is gathering, controlling and disseminating information in a fluid situation. We offer consultation services to help organizations build crisis communications strategies in advance as well as guidance for clients who find themselves in the midst of critical events. For more on crisis communications consultation services, click here.
- mobile spy free download windows xp sp2 bluetooth
- mobile spy reviews on movies xxi
- fvg318 specifications
- mobile spy reviews 1999 dodge durango abs control module
- android locator 9ers lures
- mobile spy free download manager keygen
- mobile spy reviews hyundai elantra vs honda civic
- mobile spy reviews yahoo 6 skins
- mobile spy x the code in bible
- mobile spy free download avast antivirus professional